Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Verdict

Well, I officially report back to the USA gym on May 2nd. Yep! I MADE IT!! They said the liked me and they want to see me back in the summer. My mind is reeling right now and I am having trouble organizing my thoughts, so this is gonna be a short blog. But, I just wanted to let you know how the meeting went like I promised I would.

I've officially booked a flight home for Tuesday and I can't wait to see my family and friends.

No, I'm not freaking out (sarcasm inserted here). I can't stop smiling :) :) :) :)

Kayla 

2 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to officially congratulate you. You have worked really hard and made the right choices when push came to shove. Now it is all paying off. You still have a long way to go, but lots of fun and experiences to enjoy along the way. Keep doing what you know how to do and keep doing the things you know are right and all your dreams will come true.

    I love you,

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Kayla!! First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!! How amazing!! You are truly an inspiration to everyone back home! This is one of my favorite quotes, and I couldn't think of anyone that it applies to more right now...
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
    -Henry David Thoreau
    Congratulations! Keep working towards those dreams!
    Much love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete