101 in 1001!
Wednesday, August 24th, 2011 - Wednesday, May 21st, 2014
1. Buy a good photography camera.
2. Get away with my best friends.
3. Go surfing.
4. Learn how to drive a motorcycle.
5. Audition for American Idol.
6. Go to see a Broadway musical in New York City.
7. Say “I love you” to the man of my dreams.
8. Buy a guitar.
9. Learn to play guitar.
10. Make a t-shirt quilt.
11. Learn another language.
12. Visit one of my friends for once (instead of them visiting me).
13. Watch every episode of "The Office”.
14. Bike to work for an entire week.
15. Tie my hopes and dreams to a balloon and let it reach the stars.
16. Grow my hair out and perm it.
17. Graduate college.
18. Give up pop for a month.
19. Be a model in a photo shoot.
20. Weigh less than 150 lbs.
21. Go on a no carb diet for at least two months.
22. Go ice skating.
23. Live on the beach.
24. Go for a morning run on the beach.
25. Sit on the porch in a blanket and watch the sunrise.
26. Take a spontaneous trip.
27. Make a wish at 11:11 on November 11th, 2011.
28. Sit on the beach under the stars.
29. Party with Ryan Walthall.
30. Take a month off of volleyball to relax.
31. Give up candy for a month.
32. Try making twenty new recipes.
33. Go to a hypnotherapy session.
34. Go to a psychic/palm reader.
35. Take a meditation class.
36. Take pop vocal lessons.
37. Write and compose a song.
38. Make a playlist of my 26 favorite songs (one for each letter of the alphabet)
39. Write a letter to a death row inmate.
40. Keep a dream journal for a month.
41. Play in a beach volleyball tournament.
42. Make a purse out of one of my t-shirts.
43. Hold an exotic animal cub.
44. Go to Harry Potter World with my best friends.
45. Be a bridesmaid.
46. Go to Carpinteria State Beach.
47. Swim with dolphins.
48. Go whale watching.
49. Go to Sea World.
50. Learn how to bartend.
51. Written Paper Rings.
52. Have Lasik eye surgery.
53. Use Invisiline.
54. Go hiking.
55. Complete the 60 Insanity Workout Challenge.
56. Go to see American Idol.
57. Go to one of my brother’s baseball games.
58. Go for a walk on the Mississippi River walk.
59. Go to the River History Museum.
61. Play softball catch.
62. Pitch a softball.
63. Go to a driving range.
64. Go to a Husker volleyball game wearing my 2010 Big 12 Championship Ring.
65. Sing in public.
66. Reread the Hunger Games series.
67. Reread the Twilight series.
68. Watch 26 movies I’ve never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet.
69. Dance in the rain.
70. Send a secret to Post Secret.
71. Live in my own apartment.
72. Go to the zoo.
73. Bake cookies and send them to a friend.
74. Send a message in a bottle.
75. Go to Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve.
76. Go to a water park.
77. Go to Gotcha Glacier.
78. Go to Universal Studios.
79. Go to San Diego Wild Animal Park.
80. Go to the Wax Museum.
81. Go to Ripley’s Believe It or Not.
82. Go to Venice Beach.
83. Go celebrity watching.
84. Go to Olive Garden.
85. Get Glee Live 3D Movie on DVD.
86. Get my eyebrows threaded.
87. Get highlights in my hair.
88. Visit the Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust.
89. Learn how to juggle with four balls.
90. Make a meal as good as Outback Steakhouse.
91. Get a professional massage.
92. Have a cookie dough movie day/night with my mom.
93. Make a photo album of my pictures.
94. Complete Laura’s summer workout.
95. Run 1.5 miles every day for a month.
96. Tough Mudder with Jess Yanz.
97. Spend a weekend with Alicia Sieverding.
98. Go on a photography walk through Austria.
99. Visit at least one other country for a weekend while I'm living in Austria.
100. Design myself a new pair of running shoes (and buy them).
101. Make a scrapbook documenting #1-100.
So there ya go! I'm excited to make some awesome memories! Wish me luck! :)
And here is your "The Office" clip for the day! Enjoy!