Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Good News!

Okay, so some of you may know that I tweeted earlier saying, "I might have just gotten the best news of the entire season! Stay tuned! As soon as I find out something more concrete I'll let you know! :)"


Well, ladies and gentlemen, get ready for some good news...


If you read my last blog post, you know that my team has recently advanced to the Austrian League Finale. The Finale is NBA-style best 4 out of 7 matches (yeah, a little obnoxious, I know). The first match of the Finale was originally scheduled for April 7th, with the next three matches being the 11th, 15th, and the 18th, respectively. However, today we received the news that WE ARE STARTING THE FINALE SERIES A WEEK EARLY!!!!!!!! Yay! So, we are starting on the 1st of April with the next three matches being the 4th, 11th, and 15th (they scheduled Easter weekend off). That means: I'LL GET TO COME HOME A FEW DAYS EARLIER THAN EXPECTED! I know what you're thinking! "Well Kayla, the finale is best 4 out of 7 matches. What if you lose a match?!" Good question! The answer is we will not lost any matches because my team knows I will kill them if we do. Problem solved. But, in all honesty, we shouldn't have any problem sweeping the finals. We are the better team as long as we don't mess around. So, I did the math. THERE ARE OFFICIALLY 19 DAYS UNTIL OUR LAST MATCH! THAT'S LESS THAN THREE WEEKS!!!!! I'm so excited! Are you excited??? Yaya!


So that's my good news! Sorry it's not something cooler than that, but I'm super pumped about it! :) And that's all I have for you tonight. Until next time...


Sending all my love from Vienna! 19 days! :)


Kayla


P.S. And since this is a sports related blog, here is a sports related clip!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome news!!! Kick some Austrian booty in the playoffs! I'll be cheering all the way from the Dayton for you :)

    ReplyDelete