Thursday, March 29, 2012

Vienna Zoo!

Hey all! So recently, I was able to cross something else off of my 101 in 1001 list! I went to the Vienna Zoo with my teammates! I think the last time I went to the zoo was when the team traveled to Hawaii for spring break my sophomore year of college. Needless to say, I was super pumped to go! And so was Jenna...
We got to see so many cool animals! And we were there during the tigers and jaguars feeding time! Yeah, we watch them chew a rabbit's head off. 
We were also there during the sea lions' feeding time! This was SO COOL! I took a video for you :)
We saw Timon!
And we hung out with some Pandas!
Ahh, nothing quite like going to the zoo! Everyone gets to be a kid here! It was definitely a great day for me :)

And that means... 72. Go to the zoo. Yay!

Sending all my love from Vienna! 17 days til' our last match!

Kayla 

P.S. The other night I watched "Blue Collar Comedy Tour Rides Again" and I laughed so hard! So the next few posts are gonna have clips from that because I just think it is so funny! And since I went to the zoo, here is your animal related clip courtesy of Bill Engvall :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment