Sunday, April 22, 2012

Things I'm Excited For: Part 8!

This is the final installment of my "Things I'm Excited For" series. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is because I will be on a plane home TOMORROW! Yay! I can't even describe how excited I am. Like I've had butterflies since last night. Those butterflies have been traveling back and forth between my stomach and my heart, sending random waves of excitement through my body!

The thing that I'm MOST excited for is....REUNIONS! I can't wait to see all of my friends and family! Here are just a few of the people I can't wait to see!

Like I said, these are just a few! There are literally too many people I'm excited to see to include all those pictures in the blog. So, no hard feelings please :) Basically I'm excited to see everyone! Love you all! I'll be home SOON! :) :) :) :)

Kayla

P.S. Here is your clip for the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment