Friday, July 20, 2012

Gold Medal Match!

Tonight Team USA will be playing in the GOLD MEDAL MATCH of the Pan American Cup! We had a great win over Dominican Republic in the semis. Tonight we take on Brazil! I feel a good vibe going through this team right now and I believe we are ready to take on this challenge! Hopefully it will end with us on top of the podium with a nice piece of GOLD hardware around our necks :) Wish me luck! 

The match is at 9:00 PM CST and again, you can watch live at this link:


GO USA!

Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kayla - Great game! Congratulations! I was very impressed with your energy and enthusiasm. I'm disappointed that you were not selected for the Olympics, but I'm sure you'll be in the future! Consider me your fan from now on! Best regards. Eduardo.

    ReplyDelete