Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Juarez Here I Come!

So I'm heading to Mexico today! Juarez to be specific. I know it sounds sketchy but from what I hear it's not as bad as you'd think. Heading with Team USA to compete in the Pan American Cup! It's my first USA roster as the libero so I'm a little nervous but even more excited!  I still don't know about a live feed or not. But if I do find something I'll post the link on facebook and this blog for you so keep your eyes peeled :) Also I'm not sure what my internet situation is but if I do have internet I'll probably be on Skype a lot. So if you ever want to chat you'll know where to find me! I'm super pumped! Love you all! I'll be back in the States on the 21st! Go USA!    

1 comment:

  1. did they ever announce who else is on the the team? i cant find it on usavolleyball.org

    ReplyDelete