Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Update

Okay folks, I found a website for the tournament . There is a button that says "Live" right next to our matches. I have a feeling that this is just live stats, and not necessarily live video. But, it's all I got so far. Of course, if I find anything else, I will let you know!

http://www.norceca.net/2012%20Events/2012%20XI%20Women's%20Pan%20American%20Cup/Calendar%202012%20XI%20Women's%20Pan%20American%20Cup.htm 

Now if you are on this page and you clicked "Homepage", that would take you back to the NORCECA homepage. However, to get back to the Live Updates/Results page, simply click on this picture
on the right side of the NORCECA homepage, and you will be directed back to the Pan Am Cup tournament homepage. From there, clicking on "Competition Calendars" will take you back to the page with the Live results. I'm praying that this is actually live video but I have no idea right now. I'll keep doing some research and try and get a more solid feed for you. 

We got to Juarez yesterday around 2:00 and went right away to practice. It was a good session to allow us to get the blood flowing after being on a plane. After that we ate dinner and had a quick team meeting. Everyone was exhausted by 8:00 so we called it a night. We were up bright and early today for a 8:00 AM training session. Another good practice in the books. I feel good about tomorrow and I think this team is in a great position to do well here. We have the rest of the day off (with an optional lift later on). I think a lot of the girls are gonna be heading to the pool, and I'm sure I will be there as well :)

Our first match is tomorrow vs. Canada at 2:00 PM (3:00 PM Central time). GO USA!

Kayla 

No comments:

Post a Comment