Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Can't Think of a Good Title :)

Hey all! Don't you just love fall weather? I forgot how beautiful this season can be! And for some reason, especially in Lincoln, fall is just a magical time of year.

On the volleyball front, nothing new to report. I'm still looking for a contract but nothing has worked out so far. So, I'm still in Lincoln just hanging out, staying in shape, and training with the Huskers. On a side note, I have applied for an internship at a publishing company here in town. I thought it might be interesting to explore some of the things my English major has to offer me. Plus, it's paid so it'd be a nice way to earn some cash while I'm in Lincoln. I've also applied for a few other temporary part time jobs so keep your fingers crossed for me. Hopefully something works out.

I'm in my third week of Insanity! These workouts are, for lack of a better word, INSANE! I still cannot get through an entire workout without having to take a few breaks. It is easily the best workout I've ever done. But you know what? I put on a pair of jeans today and they were a little bit loose on me! Woo! That might be the best feeling ever! Only 6 more weeks til' I complete the whole Insanity program!

Other than that, there really isn't anything new going on with me. I'm just hanging out in Lincoln being boring. I'm sure I'll be heading back to Dubuque sometime soon (even if it's only to get my fall/winter clothing out of storage). In the meantime, say some prayers for me that one of these jobs/internship works out!

Until next time...

Sending all my love to you from Lincoln!

Kayla

P.S. I don't know if I've told you this yet, but Larry the Cable Guy is coming to Lincoln October 13th and I can't wait to see his show in person! So here's a clip from one of his shows for your entertainment! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment