Monday, September 10, 2012

Insanity!

Hello all! I'm blogging to you from Lincoln, NE! I'm still living here working out on my own and training with the Huskers so I can stay in good volleyball shape. Life is good! I can't really complain about being in Lincoln in the fall. With football and volleyball going on, plus the beautiful fall weather, it's a very special place to be!

I am still looking for a contract to go play overseas somewhere. I was contacted by one of the agents I'm working with about a team in Romania that is possibly looking to sign me. Nothing is for sure yet so take this with a grain of salt. I'll for sure keep you updated as things occur.

In the meantime, I decided to finally take on the 60 Insanity workout challenge! It's #55 on my list of 101 in 1001. I'm super excited to see some amazing results! I did the first workout today and DAMN it is rough! It's gonna be super hard to get through the next 60 days but I just have to keep my goals in mind, especially my biggest goal: 2016 Olympics in Rio! Wish me luck! Hopefully I'll have an awesome "after" photo that I'll get to show off to you :)

Anyways, you'll have a few more blog posts coming your way very soon I promise! Until then...

Sending all my love to you!

Kayla

P.S. Larry the Cable Guy is coming to Lincoln in October and I'm definitely gonna go see him. Not only because he's one of my favorite comedians and a HUGE Husker fans, but also because it's on my list of 101 in 1001 (#85)! So here's a clip courtesy of Larry for your laugh of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment